Apple Isle Whiskey
Arabella's Gargish Stout
Diablo's Blaze Port
Eldador Elven Elderberry Wine
Fitch's White Ale
Gathered Spirits Blended Whiskey
Golden Brew Tavern's Spiced Rum
Joe's Spicy Creb Shek Brew
Kazola's Treetop Wine
Napa Valley's Finest Chardonnay (Napa Valley)
Otis' Original Homemade Brew
Pandora's Perfect Pinot Noir
Red Eye Tavern Specialty Rum
Royal Guard Brand Ale
Salty Dog Paws Mead
Serpent's Cross Lager
Summer Solstice Brew
Waxing Dark Brew - From The Moonglow Garden (Europa)
White Rose Zinfandel
23 in all
Stratics Fisher forum has a great explanation with pictures:
New Rewards for the Fishing Quest
- Fish hooks are attached to fishing poles to give them special properties, double click the hook and then select the pole to use it
- Fish bait may be used together with fish hooks.
- Junk Proof Hooks: Using a junk proof hook will ensure you don’t catch shoes.
- Dredging Hook: Using a dredging hook will increase the chance of pulling up things from the depths that are not fish.
- Lava Hook: This is replacing the lava fishing pole and has the same effect, the main difference is that hooks are stackable.
- Oracle of the Seas: This reward looks like a blue spyglass and is used to find charybdis. Double click it to locate the monster. The monster location is good for 1 day. Locating the monster consumes a charge, fish oil can be used to bring the charges back.
- Charybdis bait: Can be used on a fishing pole. When at a location identified by the Oracle of the Seas, fish using charybdis bait to start the encounter. You may have to fish several times to get the charybdis to rise.
- Improved magical fish bait: The Order of the Dragonfish has discovered ways to improve fishbait for magical fish. (technical note: the way fishbait works essentially is by giving you a certain number of rerolls when trying to catch certain fish, the improved fish bait is simply giving you more rerolls)
New Sea Encounter
- Charybdis: This is a new sea encounter that requires special items from the fishing quest to start. Warning: the Charybdis is a dangerous monster and you should only provoke it when you have 2 or 3 friends to help and a fast ship in case things go south!
- unfinished table legs
- unfinished chest of drawers
- grape vines
- large fishing nets
- bronzed armor of the valkyrie
- antique wedding dress
- ruined driftwood bow
- enchanted kelp woven leggings
- ship strongbox
- fish heads